Annual Charity Golf Tournament
Blue and White Series
Calling all Leafs fans!!! How would you like to get a chance to get a photo and autograph with the likes of Doug Gilmour (June 6), Rick Vaive (June 13), Shayne Corson (July 18), Darcy Tucker (August 15), Curtis Joseph (September 19) or Wendel Clark (October 3)?
These six Toronto Maple Leafs Alumni members will make a guest appearance on six separate dates throughout the golf season at Thundering Waters Golf Club as part of the club’s “Blue and White Series”.
Distress Centre Niagara is privileged to be one of the local charities partnering with the course for these special event days.
Help us help our community by becoming a Tee Sponsor during one or more of these event days. Each $300 Tee sponsorship includes:
- Your business sign displayed proudly at one of the tee boxes on the event day of your choice
- Your tee sign signed by the alumni member of your chosen day
- A photo opportunity with your group and the Leaf great of your chosen day along with your signed tee sign
- 1 signed puck per sponsor
- Exposure of your business to potentially 200+ golfers on the day your tee sign is displayed
- Social Media exposure through event promotion and through Distress Centre Niagara social media outlets
**Each additional Tee sponsorship after the initial $300 donation is being offered at the reduced rate of $250. This allows you the opportunity to have all of the above benefits with more than one Leafs alumni.
For more information about becoming a tee sponsor, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’d like to enjoy a round of golf during any of the “Blue and White Series” event days, please contact Thundering Waters Golf Club for available tee times.