Distress Centre Niagara is a charitable, non-profit organization that is committed to providing free, confidential 24 hour support and crisis/suicide prevention and intervention to individuals in need in the Niagara Region. Your generosity can help the Distress Centre to continue providing this essential support, 24 hours a day, to our community.
Ways you can donate:
- By clicking on the “Donate Now” button below you can make on online donation through CanadaHelps.org
- By mail to our administrative offices at PO Box 25014, Pen
- Centre-Glendale Ave., St. Catharines ON L2T 4C4 (we do not recommend sending cash in the mail. Cheque or money order is safest)
- By volunteering your time on our crisis lines
- Gifts-in-kind are also always greatly appreciated (ie: gift cards, office supplies or providing a needed service)
Donated products and services enable community agencies to work more effectively and efficiently. Donations allow us to redirect cash resources to recruiting, screening, and training our volunteer crisis workers.
You will be issued a charity donation income tax receipt for all donations made to Distress Centre Niagara.
Distress Centre Niagara wishes to thank you for your contribution to the Niagara community.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to discuss your donation to Distress Centre Niagara.
You can review our charitable status at:http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/tx/chrts/menu-eng.html
This Canada Revenue Agency site also provides valuable information on giving for donors.